Anni's berryfarm is a medium size berry farm in West Coast of Middle Finland, in Kauhava city. We cultivate strawberries and raspberries both in tunnels and open field. Our berries are marked on local market from farm shop and our owm selling places.
During the season on farm will be working about 35 persons.
We are looking for person to our season 2023. There are all kind of work available: planting, inspecting,
fertilizing, plant protecting, harvesting, packing etc.
- work in a berry farm for 2-6 months, 40 hours/week. Season will start on 15-20.3.2023.
- possibilities to get new professional skills (biological plant protection, fertilizing, process
- good rooms (cost 6 €/day) in the centre of Kauhava (distance about 20 km)
- salary etc.according to Collective agreement af agricultural sector in FInland (minimum 9€/ h)
- We offer work for about 35 persons during summer.
We wait for
- brave working attitude
- basic understanding of cultivation
- good teamworking skills
- interest to horticultural sector
- driving lisence to some persons, as well tractor working skills to some persons
- english speaking skills.
Further information of our farm: www.marjatarha.fi, facebook.com/marjatarha
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tel /whatsapp +358 440 804 005
Persons, who are interested in work in our farm,
Send application and CV to e-mail