Nordic Unique Travels is one of the main travel companies located in Rovaniemi, Finland. We specialize in tours in Lapland - in Finland, North Norway and Sweden. At the moment we have more than 100 tours and holiday packages in the Arctic Circle. Lapland is a great winter destination offering unforgettable experiences. Because of its nature, northern lights, winter activities, unique cuisine and accommodation and of course Santa Claus, it is very popular among customers from all around the world.
We are looking for operation coordinators to join our team in Rovaniemi office.
- 4- 5 ppl
- Duration of the agreement: 1.8.2023 to 30.4.2024, possible to prolong the contract.
- Part-time position / Full time position
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes department objectives by arranging staff and planning department activities;
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally;
- Organize the guides and vehicles for tours;
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning and monitoring.
- Proven experience or similar executive role for at least 2 years;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Experience in planning and organizing;
- Positive attitude in all situations;
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Manual car driving licence.
If you believe you are enthusiastic and have the expected skills, send your cover letter and CV in PDF file to our human resource team at email@example.com. (Please kindly add "Operation Coordinator" to the email title.)
Please note that we will only contact the candidates whom we believe might be suitable for the position.