WE ARE RECRUITING SEASONAL GUIDES FOR CHRISTMAS SEASON 2022-2023!
Safartica Ltd. is dynamic, international, and young-at-heart safari company offering incoming travelers high quality travel services. Our main assets are capability to be flexible and react fast to customer needs and conditions. We specialize in customized entities in Rovaniemi, Levi and Ylläs, where we are present on site to ensure the full flow of the program. We differ from travel agencies in that most of our production is our own, which means that our service includes flexibility, proactivity, and the continuity of the service chain.
Our Christmas program services include for example:
- Visits to husky and reindeer farms
- Outdoor activities with our Christmas staff such as snowshoeing, snowmobiling, sausage grilling, tobogganing, gingerbread baking, and many more
- Meeting Father Christmas
- Ice fishing safaris
Estimated duration of work: 28.11.2022 - 1.1.2023 (or as agreed). Seasonal guides work only during Christmas season. We hope you are customer service oriented, social, and energetic.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS?
- fluent English
- driving license (B class)
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- good customer service skills
- skills to cope with fast-changing environment and under pressure
- positive attitude towards work and work team
WHAT IS CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE WHEN APPLYING?
- previous experience working with children
- previous experience working as an entertainer or as a guide
- previous experience in hospitality and/or tourism
- education in hospitality and/or tourism sector
- other languages, especially French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese
- hygiene pass
- first aid skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- international working environment and joyful team
- diverse job mostly outdoors
- possibility to work in Ylläs, Finland's best ski resort next to the vast national park near the Swedish border in North-West Lapland
- we assist you finding accommodation
Please send us an open application & CV with photo to email@example.com. Remember to add "Seasonal Guide YLLÄS" to the title.