We are looking for experienced Electrical Supervisors for our Customer's projects in Finland and abroad.
- Evaluation of the electrical design, correction etc.
- Installation Supervision, advising, cabling, trays, connections, mounting the cabinets.
- Evaluation and checking the components, cabinets, equipment. The systems are correctly installed, connected and safe.
- Testing the devices and commissioning the electrical installation of the project. Following the manufacturer's guidance, project supplier's instructions.
- Reporting weekly to Section Manager / Site Manager / Project Manager, the progress and findings.
- Attending to meetings, briefing, planning, project meetings, safety meetings.
- Following the safety rules of the installation, reporting if any risks.
- Complete the project and given tasks.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by following the development of electrical engineering.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Engineering graduation
- Min. 5 years installation experience
- Knowledge of; electronic systems, troubleshooting, testing, electrical quality focus, analyzing information, reporting skills, team leading and negotiation skills.
Please apply by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tekniq is a Competence House, consulting, recruiting, and resource management company. Our company has a solid history of working in projects around the world with different cultures and locations. We provide our customers with skilled workforce in the sector of energy, construction and manufacturing. Tekniq has taken part in large amount of industrial and marine projects.