Are you looking for purposeful and varied work where you can develop in a flexible working environment? Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Mission (FELM) is looking for CRM Administrator to take care of their CRM system management. Felm's work promotes human dignity and justice around the world and in this role you play a big part in their fundraising. If you're looking for a job where your contribution makes a difference and you have good problem-solving skills and a service-oriented attitude, read more below and apply as soon as possible.
About the role
FELM (Suomen lähetysseura) is an agency of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland for its international work. Felm currently works in 30 countries with more than 100 partner churches and organisations. As one of the largest Finnish civil society organisations working in global development FELM is a very flexible place to work. In this role, you can work from anywhere in Finland, as long as you are willing to work in the office in Pasila from time to time. FELM really values its employees, which is reflected in comprehensive training and long working relationships.
FELM is a pioneer in the use of Salesforce solutions for fundraising and communications. The four-person Salesforce team maintains and develops Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, and Marketing Cloud solutions, as well as some proprietary applications. The team also provides advice and guidance to users. In this role as a CRM Administrator, you will take care of user access to the CRM system, access rights, creating reports, and user training. You will take ownership of the platform and processes. You will work with users and other stakeholders, including the CRM/Salesforce developer marketing automation (Marketing cloud) specialist.
FELM offers you
- Meaningful work in a diverse and flexible working environment
- Comprehensive onboarding and training for the role
- FELM's management culture is proven to be top-notch and you will be supported in your work
- Resources to grow and develop - For example, you can complete a Salesforce certification
- Take ownership of the platform and process
- User-right administration of the CRM system
- Communicating with different stakeholders and find solutions to problems regarding the system
- Creating and updating reports
- Training and assisting users as needed
- Managing integrations and contacting the right technical person if changes are needed
We are looking for
- Suitable educational background
- Experience with CRM systems or similar business platforms
- A patient and service-oriented way of work
- You want to take responsibility for the system and help users do their jobs better.
- Good MS Office skills, especially with Excel
Let's get to know each other and figure out together if this position is suitable for you. Please attach a cover letter to your application.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: Office is located in Pasila, Helsinki. You can work remotely anywhere in Finland, as long as you are willing to come to the office from time to time.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from FELM that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Felm is an agency of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Finland for its international work. Felm currently works in 30 countries with more than 100 partner churches and organisations. As one of the largest Finnish civil society organisations working in global development Felm also receives funding from Finland's Ministry for Foreign Affairs and European Union.
Felm's work aims to promote human dignity and justice around the world.