Biohit Liquid Handling Oy is looking for an enthusiastic Electronics Engineer to develop future laboratory equipment. You have either recently graduated or have some years of practical experience in electronics. You will work as part of the electronics and software engineering team in Herttoniemi Helsinki. Would you like to have an opportunity to work with world-leading laboratory products that enable scientists to develop innovative medications? Read further and apply for the position soon!
In this role, you will work in electronics design as part of Sartorius' electronics and software development team in Herttoniemi Helsinki. The job duties are partly based on your skills and interests, but your main job duties are related to the product development of laboratory equipment. Your job includes electronics design for new equipment as well as, for example, checking existing products and circuit boards and replacing old components. You are part of the electronics team, but you will also collaborate with, for example, production workers, mechanical designers, and software developers.
- Our world-leading laboratory products enable scientists to develop innovative medications to combat serious illnesses. Be a part of this!
- Agile working in projects and an open culture are givens at Sartorius. We offer a possibility to work in a highly agile R&D unit where software integrates to electronical and mechanical solutions. To support this we have world-class prototyping tools including high-end 3D printers and full machine shop capabilities including staff to support the projects
- Great possibilities for career development. Sartorius supports international job rotation and offers individual career paths for experts and managers
- Stable working environment as a part of highly sustainable company
- International collaboration: Sartorius is present in 110 countries and employs people from 80 nations
- The wellbeing of our employees is very important for us. Therefore we offer flexible work environment, extensive occupational healthcare services, opportunities for learning and development and supported lunch and wellbeing services
- To make Sartorius a great place to work we support our company values: Sustainability, Openness and
- Enjoyment. At Sartorius work and fun go together!
- Designing electronics for new products
- Support for production of existing products
- Creating products according to requirements as part of the product development team
- Your exact work responsibilities can be specified according to your skills and interests
We are looking for
- Suitable educational backgroung
- Understanding component data sheets and selecting suitable components to products
- Some experience of testing and measuring of electronics
-Electronics Engineer, Sartorius Biohit Liquid Handling Oy, Helsinki
- An active approach and interest in solving problems independently
- Fluent written and oral English (Finnish is a plus)
- Experience of board layout design
- Experience of circuit diagram design
- Hobbies in the area of electronics, robotics, embedded programming or other related fields
Start: As soon as possible / according to agreement
Work extent: Permanent
Location: Helsinki, Herttoniemi (00880)
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Sartorius that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about Sartorius here: https://www.sartorius.com/en/company