Our client company JackFinder is looking for a Lead Developer to grow their team! If you would like to work in a startup company that offers you an opportunity to affect the company's growth and your own ways of work, please read further and apply for the position soon!
About the role
JackFinder's aim is to make car maintenance easy, transparent, and cost-effective. In this position you will work with the product development and also lead the software development projects. This position requires ability and willingness to run/lead dev projects while doing development work at the same time. JackFinder is still a startup, and their products evolve quite a lot, which means agility is required and projects will be wide.
You are offered
- A possibility to work in a startup, which has operations in Finland and the UK, and an ambitious growth target for Europe
- A possibility to build ways of work and company culture, as we are only at the beginning of our story, and for example an opportunity to choose your own tools
- Software development including web development and API development tasks
- Testing and creating automation testing process
- Project leading related tasks, and leading other developers and outsourced development team
We are looking for
- Web and app development experience, i.e. working with a product living on multiple platforms
- Experience as a lead developer / team lead in a project
- Testing / testing automation experience
- Fluency in English (Finnish is a plus)
It is seen as an advantage if you have:
- API-development experience
- Experience working with remote / outsourced development teams
- Experience with integrations to analytics and marketing solutions is a plus
- Experience with these technologies/frameworks: Typescript, Vue.js, Nuxt.js, PostgreSQL, NestJS, AWS cloud architecture
Start: As soon as possible / according to agreement
Work extent: Permanent
Location: Helsinki (00180)
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from JackFinder Oy that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about JackFinder here: https://jackfinder.com/